Eco Tattoo Station GoodKarma Tatuaria (10 units)
This is the 2.2_Eco Tattoo Station GoodKarma, Plastic Free option to make your Tattoo session sustainable. Since the launch of the first version, more than 1000 square meters of single-use plastic have not been used and released into the environment with the replacement by the Eco Tattoo Station. Try Eco Tattoo Station, a new way to tattoo!
Important: Your Eco Tattoo Station is produced in a 100% handmade way, and may present differences in colors and formats, but never without losing its functionality and safety.
Each Eco Tattoo Station contains:
- Surface mapped to isolate procedure area made of waxed Kraft Paper and attached to waterproof cellulose film (45x60cm)
- Biodegradable bag/cover made of manioc PLA* for water/soap (15x25cm)
- Biodegradable bag/cover made of PLA* from corn for fountain (15x15cm)
- Biodegradable bag/cover made of PLA* from corn for clip cord (6x70cm)
- Eco Absorbent Pad for ink area (15.5 x 14cm)
- Reforestation wooden stick
*Picture for Illustrative purposes*
10 – Eco Tattoo Station (referring to 10 tattoo sessions)
01 – Eco Bag Good Karma “Eco Tattoo Station – The New Way of Tattooing” in Cotton
Today, plastic is the biggest environmental challenge of our century, being until then an indispensable material even in tattooing.
Each session requires 1 to 3m2 of single-use plastic.
Concerned and aware of the current situation on the planet, we developed the eco Tattoo Station as a plastic free alternative to the conventional model of workstation.
2.2_Eco Tattoo Station GoodKarma Tatuaria
Find out more about GoodKarma tatuaria here
& Visit our store for more products!