Dark_Grey QLuna Magnetic TattooMachine
After many many years of working on machines, Q Luna finally made one he completely loved. For those of you who know him, this is not a AC powered machine. It runs on a normal power unit (DC)!! Based on a rotary it hits and gives like a coil.
Adjustable stroke, speed and strength of hit (All can be set individually!!!)
Does not heat up.
No parts that wear over time.
– Aircraft aluminium, Stainless steel, Brass, POM
– Maxon motor (Swiss made)
– Clipcord connection (Conversion kits easily mounted)
– Balance point centered
– No springs
– Coil machine characteristics ( slapping hit, magnetic give)
– Tube vise good for steel or plastic (no twist)
– Stroke adjustment 0-6mm using set screw on armature bar
– Speed control by voltage (6-10v DC)
– Power of hit adjusted by changing rear magnet size,
(Various sizes included)
– Single needle to 35 magnum +
– Can be tuned to line, shade, color pack, stipple
– no tools required to adjust tuning
– Cartridge needle compatible
– Ability to run silent or with slapping hit