HARDCRAFT COMPANY, S.L. has committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
NOT ACCESSIBLE CONTENT
The content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- The background and foreground colors do not have a proper contrast ratio.
- Some links do not have recognizable names.
- Disproportionate burden:
Does not apply.
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
This statement was prepared on September 06, 2023.
The method used for this declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
Last revision of the declaration: September 06, 2023.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Communications about accessibility requirements
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following communication channels:
– Email: [email protected]
Communications will be received and processed by the General Subdirectorate of Web Services, Transparency and Data Protection (General Technical Secretariat), as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
Through this procedure you can initiate a claim to know and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, urge the adoption of appropriate measures if you do not agree with the decision adopted, or expose the reasons why it is considered that the response does not meet the required requirements.
Link to the complaint procedure, which must be directed to the Unit responsible for accessibility of this Ministry, or if the complaint is due to an action by that Unit, its hierarchical superior.
The website is detailed below:
- It has been designed adapting to current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) verification points defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1).
- It is optimized for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari.
- It is designed for correct viewing on any resolution and desktop, tablet or mobile device (responsive design).
- It has been made using HTML5 as a markup language and CSS3 style sheets for the design
- Daily partial reviews of new or modified web content are carried out, both of the templates and of the final published pages and documents, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard. , considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7.